Wow. We have had some serious snow this week! And we've been enjoying it.
Friday we bought Wyatt a new pair of snow pants, and he was so excited to try them out! (I don't know why, its not like he's never worn snow pants before!) The minute we got home, he put them on and ran into the backyard. He played out there by himself like a maniac - for so long! He rolled around, climbed the play set, crawled all over, threw the snow, ate it, and seriously had a ball. I could not stop laughing - it almost made me jealous of how much he enjoyed the snow.
Friday we bought Wyatt a new pair of snow pants, and he was so excited to try them out! (I don't know why, its not like he's never worn snow pants before!) The minute we got home, he put them on and ran into the backyard. He played out there by himself like a maniac - for so long! He rolled around, climbed the play set, crawled all over, threw the snow, ate it, and seriously had a ball. I could not stop laughing - it almost made me jealous of how much he enjoyed the snow.
I love this sweet face. And I can't believe he's ok with that snow all over his chin. :)
1 comment:
ah..my kids will never know what that is like, but I am okay with that ;) Glad he had such a good time entertaining himself!
Post a Comment