Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer!

What a great summer so far!  
We've been enjoying these sunny days. So much to do, so little time!  Our favorite activities so far...


Tricks on the trampoline



Reading with Grandma Johnson on the porch swing


Setting up camp in the backyard



Playing in the pool



Lehi Round-Up 
"Family Fun Day!"





The 4th of July

Hiking in Wyoming


Our visit with Grandma & Grandpa Taylor


And a lot of silly car games with all the traveling!


1 comment:

StephNyd said...

Fun!!! You guys look like you're having a great summer. It's flying by though!! I feel like I've done nothing but girls camp all summer. (deep breaths, it will be over soon)

I miss you too! We do need to see each other. Now that Jo is back in Utah, we should all do something. I can't promise a time because I've got quite a bit going on for the next 3 weeks, but we should plan something.
Wait, aren't you due soon?