We stayed with my mom and dad in between homes and we had such a great time! It was so nice, we almost didn't want to leave! :) We'll never forget the time we spent at grandma and grandpa's house. We love them and are grateful for their patience and generosity.
For several weeks, Colton begged to go back. He'd yell, "Get me outta this place!! I
want to go back to grandma and grandpa's house!' He called
grandma once while we were filling up with gas. He told her, "Grandma, I'm at the
gas station. Can you come pick me up?"
Here are the top 10 things we miss about being at grandma and grandpa's house...
10. The frogs
9. The great climbing trees!
8. Reading with grandma on the porch swing
7. Gidget (& the other chickens)
6. Playing on their awesome play set, projects in their great back yard, and scavenger hunts in the garden
5. Tess
4. Live-in babysitters!!
3. Outings with grandparents
2. Our amazing friends
1. And as Colton puts it, the thing we miss most is
"The family of Grandma & Grandpa"
"The family of Grandma & Grandpa"



1 comment:
Oh Becky that made me cry! Your mom and dad really are the best. When my friends talk about their inlaws I always say I have the best ones in town!
Post a Comment