
Wyatt has been tagged... yes, this world wide web is a strange place. The reader may be thinking, "I must know everything there is about this child, this blog is all about him!" And, yes. That may be true. But is it not rude to ignore a tag?
So, this is for McKenzie.
10 Things You May Not Know About Wyatt
(Since Wy cannot type well, he asked me to go ahead and do it for him)
1. Wyatt Vee is names after his daddy Tyson Vee. Yes, it's a grandpa name - because it was also Tyson's grandpa's name. Sweet, huh?
2. Wyatt looked so much like his dad at first, my family liked to call him Tyson Junior. But suddenly he became the spitting image of my brother (Shane) and his son (Mason). He does things Mason did, same mannerisms, etc. and 13 yr old Mason couldn't be more flattered! It's funny.
3. Wyatt still has an immediate reaction when finding a loose hair (or purposely snatching one from a brush) : He holds it and plays with it while he sucks his thumb.
4. He talks more than a 16 month old boy should. If we were profain-speakers, (luckily Tyson has nearly broken me of the habit) now would be the time we stop. He repeats anything, talks on the phone, answers questions, and says things he surely can't understand. But then, who knows?
5. Wyatt was toothless until he was 9 months old. He got his two bottom teeth, then nothing until 14 months. At that point, 8 burst through in a matter of weeks. Phew!
6. Whenever Wyatt hears music, he cannot resist the beat. He dances whenever it comes on, even when the phone rings or we begin singing hymns in church. Who would have thought hymns could move one is such a way?
7. From the day Wyatt was born, he was soooooo easy-going. He never cried as an infant. I mean, seriously. He cried when he had immunizations, and we were relieved to hear it because we didn't know if he felt, or if he could cry. We thought there might be something wrong.
8. He loves animals (esp. dogs) and looking at the giant fish in tanks at Cabella's. Tyson takes him there at least once a week.
9. Wyatt loves to sweep and vacuum. He didn't get it from me, I swear. But if he sees a broom or vacuum, he's got to put it to use! Now I can persuade him to use the dust-buster vacuum instead of the giant. And, he actually does a fine job - if I do say so myself.
10. Mandarin oranges. He can't live without 'em.
Wyatt tagged Sage, Ari, Atkin, Lacey, Faith, & whoever...
7 comments:
Oh there is definitely something wrong with a child that doesn't cry, especially if it isn't mine! We love you Wyatt.
Thanks for the tag, we're on it. Somehow though, I'm not surprised Wyatt didn't cry as a baby, you yourself are pretty easy going and with an easy going mom, what can you expect?
Those are fun facts. It will be great to see what your next one is like. Whenever that is, they are probably going to be so different and the tears will probably throw you for a loop:) He really is so cute!
Ya, my biggest fear is that child #2 will be a royal pain, and I won't like him/her as much as Wyatt because he was so perfect! I guess you'll "love" them either way, right?
Sweet!! What a good sport you are!
No crying? Lucky! He is funny. Maybe one day you can kick your feet up and let him do the cleaning.
I just wrote up Ari's 10 things, so watch for it. :) I went crazy posting things today though, so I'll wait until tomorrow.
I just noticed that you put Widdison Photo on your side links! Cute of you. :) Thanks for the plug. ;)
Post a Comment