Tuesday, May 6, 2008

This may only interest family

We got home Monday night from our [almost] two week nanny adventure. Between the last 3 weeks of events, Wyatt has only been home for 2 or 3 days. So, I wondered if he'd be glad to be home or just not even recognize his own bed, but he sure did. He starting running up and down our one small hall, just laughing. He slept at least 3 hours longer than he has been, and was tickled pink to see Tilly! Anyway, here are some pictures of the fun we had the last couple weeks at the (Blake & Cherlyn) Johnson home.


Wy loves Eliza, he always wants to hold her hand.
(ya, she doesn't like it that much)

Communal Bath

Eliza's mothering instincts already kicking in...



Lucas and Wyatt sound asleep in the car.


Lukey getting a new hair cut. (A complete buzz wasn't the plan, but the scissors & clippers were both so bad. I may as well have used a bread knife or something.)

The finished product
Big sister took after little brother, so I had to fix her hair too. Shouldn't 12 year olds know better?


Caleb was so sleepy in the mornings. I had to pour water on his underwear to wake him up. But he was better after that :)


Miranda - she's just cute.


At Miranda's baseball game...
She was so awesome pitching. She struck out tons of players
(but I didn't take pictures of that - just the kids)



Eliza tickling Wyatt


Wyatt spanking Eliza.

They snuck into the shower before I got them in the bath. It was hilarious when Eliza spilled some shampoo on the floor and her feet started slip-sliding all over. Ha ha, I couldn't stop laughing.

And Wy had fun playing with all their cool toys.What a party.


10 comments:

C.J. and Jackie said...

Becky! It sounds like you had so much fun for three weeks of watching such cute kids! I love the pics and the video. That little Eliza is a cutie! I especially love the little heart over Wyatt's, shall we say little snake! You will have to show me that when we have kids! :)

Danielle said...

Such cute pictures Becky. It looks like you had a fun filled few weeks! Too bad we couldn't be there to join in the fun/chaos. It's nice to be able to check on you and your family. Hope to see you soon (we're shooting for a June 21 Utah visit...I'm trying to get Kirk to commit to taking some time off so we can make a nice stay out of our visit). Love ya!

Dubb Days said...

I actually think that pouring water on Eliza was her way of getting back at Wyatt for always holding her hand! How funny! What a crazy 3 weeks for you! Congrats on all kids surviving including yourself with sanity still intact! Of course with you I would expect nothing less:) love ya!

Katie said...

You are incredibly brave!!! I am a little confused at why you are giving everyone haircuts. Was that part of your duties?

The Harveys said...

Did you say water on his underwear? I can't wait to see you soon. Did you know that I haven't seen you since your fun haircut? Sad.

Nella said...

Wow, Becky I'm sure you and Wyatt are exhausted! My favorite about the whole post though is the heart shaped censorship. :)

C.J. and Jackie said...

Beckypants you are funny. I like that our blog link says Jackie & Christopher John. Only Jackie calls me that, but I guess you can too! You have fun too!!! The funny thing is Jackie thinks we are boring. I keep telling her we are fun, she doesn't seem to believe me. One day we will let you babysit our kids when we go on vacation.

Liz said...

cute beck

melbel said...

Probably the bravest thing you did was cut hair. Anyone who knows me knows that I am terrible at cutting hair, so kudos to you for doing such a good job!

Connie said...

You tend kids, clean up the messes AND you give haircuts!! When do you want to come over?!?