Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love Day

Tyson and I celebrated Valentine's Day on Friday night, and stayed home with the kids to PARTY on Saturday night. Kate, Chandler, Cole, Madi, and Wyatt all partied here. When I say party... I mean all we did was decorate cookies, play around, and watch a movie. But it was still fun:)




Decorating



Nasty! No wonder she couldn't finish it.



Yum.

5 comments:

Di said...

Sounds like fun, but just the thought of all that frosting and candy....*shudder* yigg. You're so fun!

Liz said...

did you save me one?

StephNyd said...

Looks like a great valentine's day. We did pretty much the same thing. :)

Dubb Days said...

Isn't the more candy hearts and frosting the better?
What fun! Hope you are feeling well and please send me an invite when you go private:)

Connie said...

What a fun party!! Hopefully, you are laying low now...I missed seeing you around the neighborhood this weekend. Good luck. I hope all goes well!!