Here are my top 6 highlights of my last nannying trip before I have 2 kids of my own (Ok, Liz is leaving town in a couple weeks, but if I keep her kids, it will only be a couple days.)
6) Wyatt calling Lucas (age 5) "Rucas" all week. Cracked me up!
5) Marissa (12) purchasing a pitching machine on ebay with her dad's account while dad is in Hawaii. *Remind Blake to change his password :)
4) Eliza's (2) elbow was pulled out of socket while being roughed up (rough-housing is actually a nice way to put what these kids do). Dr. Becky put it back in place. Yes, Blake Johnson M.D. was on the phone telling me what to do. But I still felt kind of special inside - I should have been a doctor! Then I'd have those special feelings every day!
3) Speaking of rough-housing. Every time the kids got into it, Wyatt would follow them around saying "Stop it!" "No hitting!" "Be nice!" Even if he could hear something going on upstairs, he would run to the stairwell shouting something like, "Rucas, you okay??"
1) Miranda (10) laughing so hard (why? I don't know! She was the one being blamed for the farts!!) that she peed her pants. He he. I guess she's kind of a stinker after all :)
17 comments:
Becky, you are brave my dear. Any day now, Avery will make her appearance. I'm dilated to 2.5 and 75% effaced. Yeah me! That was a week ago and I have my next doc appt tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'll last through the weekend.
You keep tending kids you may not make it till March 1st! You're too cute. Add me to your blog approval list. keerkesllc@yahoo.com
You had quite the adventure with them. And I must say, doing that for them while being almost 9 months pregnant, makes you quite the trooper. You are destined to have lots of kids if you can handle all of them plus having a little one on the way! :)
Also, I can't wait to meet the next little Taylor....just a matter of days!! :)
Wow, just the thought of being prego/nannying makes my legs ache.
Please, please put your feet up and watch some Nanny 911. You deserve it!
You crack me up Becky! You are incredible to be doing this so pregnant. I guess your siblings don't mind you are about to have a baby--what are they trying to do, send you into labor while they hula:) Just kidding--knowing you you probably volunteered!
Oh and please send me an invite when you go private!
Beck - you are a great aunt.
There is a strong family tie between you and Miranda isn't there! You were the right one to deal with that:)
I'm sure you have never had such an eventful time when you keep my angels...ha ha hee hee
You will do great when you finally have your 12...good practice.
There is a strong family tie between you and Miranda isn't there! You were the right one to deal with that:)
I'm sure you have never had such an eventful time when you keep my angels...ha ha hee hee
You will do great when you finally have your 12...good practice.
That was FUNNY Becky! I had to laugh...I hope you don't mind. :)
Hey Becky
This is Pam Messerly...How am I supposed to blog stalk your cute little family if you go private?
I would love if you added me!
spamaleno@gmail.com
Oh. My. Heck. too funny! Your new name is Wonder Woman!!!!
A pitching machine?
Becky!! I was seriously laughing out loud when I read that. Those cute kids and cute little Wyatt. I just love him!
Life can't be nearly that exciting when it's just you Wyatt and Tyson!! What a good sport you are to watch so many kids:)
You are a brave women! And Wyatt is adorable!
Ok, I know this is exciting--it's my claim to fame: one of my friends is a producer of Nanny 911 (or is it Supernanny? I get those confused). Anyway, if you think you've got skills, I'll call him and have you do a stint on his show! I guess we better do it quick before you have that little bundle of joy.
I can always count on you to make me laugh with every one of your posts...I love your outlook on life :) Your a good person...I think I would have bought myself a spa session or some sanity with that paypal account!
I can always count on you to make me laugh with every one of your posts...I love your outlook on life :) Your a good person...I think I would have bought myself a spa session or some sanity with that paypal account!
Post a Comment