
Colton has become the sweetest little boy. Each month his personality gets more fun-loving, easy-going, playful, and he's become so affectionate! If you shake your head at him, he'll grin and shake his right back. And if you copy his noises, he laughs. He loves to have conversations. He's sitting up without support and rolling everywhere! He has one tooth, and at his rate of growing we hope that he will soon be almost as big as Wyatt and able to defend himself :)
This is Colton with his closest cousin, Tanner. I love that all they think about is getting something in their mouths. Colton first snacked on Tanner, then Tanner latched on to Colton. There were no pictures of the two NOT eating each other. LOL! Now, Colton may look bald (especially next to this little cutie with the cutest softest fluffiest hair you've ever seen!) but I think he is growing some peach fuzz. Really - it's coming. Any day....
11 comments:
He's so adorable! just wanna kiss those cheeks! :)
He's growing up so fast!!
That is hilarious that those boys are just eating each other. Don't you ever feed him? :)
I think I prefer no hair, it is so hard to wash Alice's head and keep it nice and clean. I can't believe it has been six months!
These two pictures just make me laugh. How the babies love to explore everything with the insides of their mouths.
He looks so cute! love you!
Happy Half Bday, Colton!! He is a doll! And it sounds like he is really advanced to be so mobile so soon.
He is such a cutie!!!!! Happy 6 months, dude.
I love Colton trying to eat Tanner! What a stud muffin!
Awwwwwww... :D
Give those two cuties a kiss for me!!!
Post a Comment