
The party animals. Tys, my dad, a few brothers, nephews, niece, etc.
They won! That's some serious frosting on the travel cake.
The next day, they visited some other fun places, like the JFK memorial and Speed Zone...
What fun! I'm so glad he had such a fun vacation with the guys. And so glad he came back home :)
8 comments:
FUN!
I had no idea my cousin was such a true blue fan. Go Cougars! Was great to see you at Thanksgiving Point!
Yeah!! Go BYU! I'm jealous, I would have loved to go to the game! Looks like fun!
Jealous, totally jealous! I would have LOVED to be at the BYU game. That was a fun guys trip for him!
JEALOUS! That would have been so cool to go to that game. Not so much because BYU won (I'm partial to OU, but I'm still LDS, BYU is O.K. too.)
You're nice to have stayed home and manned the fort! :)
We are so seriously jealous!! Corey couldn't believe it when Tyson texted him from Texas. I bet he had a great time. We didn't even think to look at the JFK stuff while in Dallas.
Next time the ladies should go!
How awesome that he got to go to like one of the biggest BYU wins of all time! That is great! SO he spent a weekend away from the wife huh? How about the other way around. Just kidding, I know how you feel about it, so how about you bring your whole little family down here to play. Or better yet make it a romantic getaway with your man and I won't let my kids bug ya too much:)
It was great to see you last week!!
love ya!
Post a Comment