Today, Wyatt kept calling his friend Braddock, "Alec". I corrected him several times, and then tried to help him sound it out.
"It's Braddock. Like be be ball, or be be Becky. Be be Braddock."
He smiles and says, "Ya!! Be be ball. Be be Mommy. Be be Alec!"
6 comments:
That is funny. I like that he said mommy for Becky--he knows what he is talking about! He will get it.
I can just hear it! He's so darn cute. Are you video recording him?
Cute :) Katelee does that too...but she doesn't call me Becky!
shoot. don't worry a bit...that's stuff they learn in kindergarten anyway. just see if there's a chance his friend would mind changing his name! :)
Hey- I didn't know you were private again. I kept looking for an update. So cute that little boy is. I think we should plan a get together, possibly in two weeks? I have the 30 and 31 off from school and work. Let me know.
Hee hee! I love it.
Post a Comment