Playing Duck Duck Goose

You gotta admit, Buzz has an extreme advantage over the non-flying critters.
Living off apples

Tyson's parents gave us a giant box from their tree!! Wy just helps himself to a bite whenever he feels like it :) This was ok with me until I picked one up that had a bird turd on it.
Annual St. George trip with the ladies.


It's a crazy blast... but you don't want details.
Painting Pumpkins

Wyatt is the only 2 year old scout. He participates in EVERY activity EVERY week.
Visiting our old friends at Farm Country


Wyatt thinks he owns this place, we go there so often. You can see he's all too friendly with the horses.
Visiting Hogle Zoo

Am I preoccupied with nursing, or does that look like a mommy gorilla??
Spent quality time at Primary Children's Hospital

And I don't care if there are elephants and trains painted inside the elevators. I hate that place. (But don't tell Wyatt. I tell him it's great.)
Neighborhood Trunk or Treat!

My little Supers were so cute.


Yes, I am one of those moms. I dressed them the same. It just worked out that way this year. And I don't know how I convinced Tys to wear his old Super T costume, but they all looked SO cute. Ahhh..... I love my boys.
9 comments:
Aaah Becky, you can always give me a good laugh. Thom thought your mommy gorilla comment was pretty funny too.
Nice curl in the middle of the forhead!
I love it, all of it! Sorry you had to spend time at Primary Children's. I may like working there, but I'd hate being there as a mommy. Hope everything went all right.
Duck duck goose with the toys, we'll have to try that one! It gets a tiring for this 28-year old to jump up and run around a circle over and over again.
Oh my gosh-love the duck duck with the toys! Genius! I can only imagine the things that go on with your girls nigts. I would love to live in a family of supers! What a fun month. Hope he didn't eat a turd:)
I love the costumes. They reminds me of Maxwell's first Halloween. It looks like you guys have been very busy. love you
Becky! Your boys ARE cute! I just love them! I love the horses eating Wyatt's fingers, the big Mommy Gorilla, their superman outfits, duck duck goose with all the toys. You guys just have so much fun. I want to be in your family!
I love the little superman boys!!
trying to decide what made me laugh the hardest....bird turd or mommy gorilla.
Definately Mommy Gorrilla. That is, that made me laugh the hardest.
I agree, Mommy Gorrilla was hillarious! Sorry Wyatt had to spend time at Primary's, I hate that place as a mommy too! I hope all is well now!
Post a Comment