Sunday, November 15, 2009

Us documented by Wyatt

Wyatt has been taking my camera and snapping shots of... well... whatever is in the line of fire. He usually aims at me, but sometimes gets the computer desk or a hallway. And after taking a picture of him he recently said, "Ok, mom. Your turn. I'll take the picture."

So, for your viewing pleasure here are some of Wyatt's best shots:



Me & Maddy at the zoo. You don't usually get pictures from the stroller - up. Hmmm... interesting perspective.



Leaning over the bathtub with pants too big will do strange things to a... photo.



Colton & mom



Colton and I are both COVERED in band aids, trying to show Wyatt that they're cool! (Wasted a box of band aids for nothing. He never did let me put one over his stitches.)



That's my bum. Again.



Hello chin! Like I said, he shoots from down below - if he was tall, I could have quickly looked up instead of down, stretching out that scary chin area.



Camping. I guess it is nice that Tys and I can both be in the pictures once in a while now.

Well, all-in-all, not so flattering for mom. But aren't we suppose to proudly display our children's work? We've got some great photography skills sprouting in this boy. I guess I'm willing to take one for the team. :)

9 comments:

The Briggs said...

He has a real talent, that Wyatt!!! Maybe he could come take our family photo's this year:)

Laura W said...

Hee hee, nice editing work. :) I love seeing my kids' perspective sometimes. And stitches? Did I miss something? Must go back and look over your old posts now, ta ta!

Par 5 said...

I guess the photography skills run in the family...Kaysha also loves taking pictures. I've got some great ones of our ceiling fan, her stuffed animals, and our kitchen floor. I'm thinking a photography blog is in order for her! :) I love it when little kids act so grown up! :)

StephNyd said...

HA! LOVED this post. :) Awesome picture taking Wy! :)

Kara said...

Very impressive...in fact, I think the last photo you would never know is taken by a 2 year old. I am being serious with that comment! Good skills, boy!

Par 5 said...

p.s. it is the letter factory! i don't exaggerate when i say they watched it for 6 months straight. every day, over and over and over...i just wish there was one for counting to 100.

Liz said...

Good work Wy! It looks like he wanted everyone see what he has to look at every time you put Colty in the bath!

Dubb Days said...

The one of you and Tyson is a good one, I think! There was one Robby took of my backside once. I didn't have a clue. I won't go into detail but lets just say it wasn't something I could ever post:)
Love the conversation with your mom. What a women. I think you are already headed there!

Noelle and Corey said...

LOVE the bathtub picture! Hilarious!! We need to get together really soon...