Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wyatt - 3, Hill Billy - sick

Wyatt turned 3! He's such a big boy, when I told him he was turning 3 in a couple days he said, "YA!! Then I can reach the pedals and drive!!" I guess he thinks he's more like 16. Yikes. Double yikes.



For Wyatt's birthday, we had one of his (many) favorite cousins come celebrate and spend the night. Eliza is a cutie-pie. They get along great, and she loves to sleep over!



We had a last-minute gathering at the local ghetto... I mean, Chuck E. Cheese.



But the kids LOVED it. Even Colton.



Wyatt wanted a Woody cake. So we stuck some Toy Story toys on it and call it good!! He was thrilled. Happy Birthday to my first born child. I love my Wy.



Colton finally had a couple teeth break through. They are both on his left side, and it was a few weeks ago. So he has 2 almost full-grown teeth now on one side, and none on the other. Ha ha ha... it's really hard to get a good picture of but, here is a glimpse -

We call him our little Hill Billy.



He also caught Strep. And has been so miserable. It's so crappy (ask a doctor how often kids under 1 get strep). Get better soon, you sweet little Hill Billy.




P.S. I have been spending so much time using the tips and trying to take advice from my last post. To help motivate myself, get & share ideas, and document my goal achievements, I decided to just start a whole new blog. Eeeks! Look at me, getting all crazy about it. You can check it out: Becky Home Ecky

8 comments:

melbel said...

Love the hill-billy kid. Sad that he's sick (and that is one sad tub picture that made me giggle under my breath). Agree with you on the Chuck-E-Cheese...ghetto joint that kids happen to love. Happy to see your new blog! Heading over there now to comment! :)

The Briggs said...

Poor Colty!!! I can't believe Wy is 3! It goes so fast!!!
Good job on starting another blog! Also, good job on your shopping too! You inspire me:)

StephNyd said...

3 already?! Man, times flies. Poor Colton. :( I feel the same way he does. I've been sick with strep and H1N1 for two weeks- yuck. I hope he is feeling better by now. I hope the rest of you stay healthy.

C.J. and Jackie said...

Oh Becky! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I am hurt though that I was not invited to attend that awesome birthday party! I for sure would have made it not so ghetto :)

Noelle and Corey said...

Zach's teeth are coming in all lopsided and wrong too. Keep an eye on them...

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt! You can pay with the pedals at my house in the play cars in the back. I hope Colton is on the mend. love you

Dubb Days said...

Can't go wrong with the ghetto! I love the dancing band on stage! Good times.
No fun with sick ones!

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt...Becky, we miss so much living so stinkin' far away. I love you missy...give your kids a kiss from us!