Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Books from 2009

I keep forgetting to post these so I can start my new list.. and now I can't remember all the ones I've read this year! Dang.

I think I enjoyed them all, but I've added stars next to the ones I consider great. I am trying to be more picky on my stars this year...
  • Twilight
  • The Gernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society*
  • Specials
  • Pretties
  • Uglies*
  • Book of a Thousand Days
  • Hattie Big Sky
  • The Help**
  • Anne of Green Gables
  • Fire Study
  • This Just In*
  • Magic Study
  • Poison Study
  • Meet Your Match
  • Rules of Engagement
  • Harry Potter & The Deathly Hollows*
  • Poison
  • Code of Honor
  • Above and Beyond
  • Hazardous Duty
  • My Sisters Keeper
  • Mummy's the Word
  • Ghost of a Chance*
  • Star Girl*
  • Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm
  • Winds of Hope
  • A Distant Thunder
  • The Sound of Rain
  • Perilous Gard
  • Grace
  • Fablehaven 4*
  • Fablehaven 3*
  • Fablehaven 2*
  • Fablehaven*
  • The Persian Pickle Club
  • Pillage
  • Screwtape Letters
  • North and South*
  • Thirteenth Tale
  • Little Lady Agency

4 comments:

StephNyd said...

Holy cow girl! You went crazy wild with the reading last yer. I didn't get through as many as I would've liked, but hey- there is always this year. Thanks for listing them, some I haven't read and now I can put them on my list. Happy reading. :)

StephNyd said...

Just realized I left out the "a" in "year". I was going for an accent or twang by saying "yer". Couldn't you tell? he he he ;)

Noelle and Corey said...

I'm headed to the library now for the first time in a long while! Thanks for the tips!

htasker said...

Holy Schmoly girl! I'm impressed! I really enjoy reading, but don't allow myself the time I'd like to read. I've recently made a new goal to try to read more. Thanks for the list of ideas. The only ones I've read off your list are the Fablehavens...I'm excited for the 5th to come out!