Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August - the most exciting month in town!

We have had such a great month! A busy month. It started out great with family reunions. I had 2 baby showers. Tyson's birthday was on the 15th, then he finished school! I threw him a graduation/birthday party, we're trying to close on our new home, Lagoon Day, and by-george, I am about to have a baby. I mean, really.  August is my new favorite month!

Here are a few pics...


Tys & the boys at his party
So many who love Tyson came to celebrate & congratulate him!
Aw, now that's just a stinking cute picture.
Tyson's lovely family
Some of my best buddies!
For Tyson's 34th birthday, we filled 34 balloons with 34 gifts. He had to pop all the balloons to get them out. We had a blast! Although, the balloons were popped in a fraction of the time it took me to blow them all up!
Donut Break!

1 comment:

Noelle and Corey said...

What an awesome month!! We need to get together and catch up! I didn't know Tyson was graduating now- that's great! And congrats on your new little angel!! Where are you guys buying a house? Take care!