Sunday, August 12, 2012

Colton

Our Coley-Bear says some of the funniest things.  He cracks me up. I only wish I could remember everything and write it all down.  Here are just a few things I'd like to remember:

He calls everything a "station."  If we stop at a pizza place he'll say, "Mom, is this the pizza station?" or he asks, "Can we go to the ice cream station?" The other day we passed a preschool that had a pencil on it's sign. He excitedly yells, "Mom!! Look! A pencil station - can we stop and buy some pencils!?!"

Colton is can be very persuasive! He will ask if he can [hold that or do this] and before you even give the answer, he is already bribing you. His most common bribe is, "I'll give you sixty dollars!"

The way Colty says his plurals is awesome. It's different depending on the word, but almost always there are extra "s" sounds.  Like, more than one giraffe is "giraffe-ez".  

So many people comment on his curls. Even after we cut them off. (But then it was things like, "What a shame! You cut his hair.") When his hair started getting long enough to curl, again, people were commenting. "Your hair is growing back!" He'd respond and say, "Yep, and it's still curly."


No comments: