I feel a little bit like Eeyore after browsing all the posting complaints of a sick winter, too much snow, etc. So, today I wanted to show how wonderful things are despite all the other postings.
Wyatt still loves his baths

his belly is still big enough that we don't need to photo-shop a black dot over his wee,

he still loves to eat strange things like dog food, paper, and now flour,

and Tyson is still the cutest daddy this side of the Mississippi.
Life is good.
5 comments:
He is so stinkin' cute!!!
That is quite possibly one of the cutest pictures I've seen. It's a keeper. Hey lets get together some day just the two of us and talk 'til the sun comes up or for an hour whatever.
So cute!!! Wyatt is darling, and looks so much like his mommy. Sorry Tyson:) I love the bath pictures!
He is so smiley and cute! Is he just always smiling?!? And I love cuddling with daddy pictures! :) Cute. (Oh, and since you asked, we find out boy/girl on MONDAY! I hope the baby cooperates!:)
Becky there is no way I would be able to think that you are like Eyore, you're like the happiest person I know. And why wouldn't you be with a cutie pie like that? Yes the child and the hubby. Wyatt is delicious!
Post a Comment