Saturday night, Wyatt had fun playing with the Easter eggs in Ferron.
He handed them around to people,
He handed them around to people,
took them back, banged them on the counter, broke them open, and munched on them.

On the ride home, Wyatt dug around in the bag next to him and managed to get a hold of some chocolatey goodness.
He gobbled it up and signed that he wanted more chocolate marshmallow eggs.
While asking for more chocolate, he found his nostril and remembered he likes to pick his nose.
Refocusing on what he was asking for, he realized he could reach into the bag of candy and find it on his own. He found a Snickers.
But he couldn't open it by himself, so he had to ask again
and possibly found his nostril again... :)
10 comments:
Love the play by play--it really gives you a fill for the action!!
Easter is a time for family and... chocolate. Really this is the only reason anyone gets up early on Sunday to go out and hunt for "eggs". Love the face!!
He is so stinkin' cute! He is getting so big. I think that you guys better come and visit us soon. I love it when family visits!!
Too funny and too CUTE! You have a cute toe head boy there Becky!
They drove and said they would never do that again. They will fly from now on. But then again, maybe your Baby Wyatt is better in the car then Wyatt Johnson. It is about a 11-12 hour drive plus any stops that you have to make.
that is pretty darn cute
Seems like all Wyatt needs to stay entertained is his finger and his nostril!! He is so cute!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, you crack me up!!
Way to go with the camera! I felt like I was watching it happen. Does he sign a lot?
You are so popular with all your comments, LUCKY! I am glad that we are blog and book club friends!
P.s LOVE the quote~
Post a Comment