I really have nothing exciting to post. So, I thought I would share a few pictures to illustrate the difficulty of trying to get a decent picture of Wyatt. Maybe you can appreciate (like you really care) the effort that goes into taking pictures these days.
Maybe this is why I resorted to snapping shots of stationary items ie: the nightstands

The second he sees the camera, he is running for it, grabbing at it, diving towards it, etc.




Believe it or not, this is just a small portion of these kind of pictures. There are plenty more where these came from.


I've tried putting him up on my feet to keep him away from the camera. That picture didn't work out so well.

Then there's the holding his head back to snap a shot. Not so cute.
But you know, once in a while you can catch him off guard - right before he dives - and get one that is almost decent. With help on Photoshop, a crop here, an edit there...

9 comments:
Nice photoshop work Becky, you don't need any help! Tell me how you like Jane Eyre ok.
What is this fotoshope you speak of....Anyway, what a beautiful baby you have there when is the next one coming?!!!
Been there, done that!! Last time I photographed my eight-year-old the whole photoshop was a necessity!! At least it was worth it in the end. What a cutie!!
Oh yes I can relate! It is so frustrating when you want to catch something cute and they just won't let ya!!
Backy...Tiffany Shill here....just wanted to say what a cute blog you have! :) (Plus, I found we know someone in common. The Widdisons.) I went to highschool with Dirk. Hope you are doing well! Take care, ey?
That is so funny! I feel the same way! That last one is awesome, you did a great job with it! (and look at me, figuring out how to leave just ONE comment!! :)
I feel your pain and it just gets worse when you have more than one:)
Hi Becky...um...it's Samantha Milne (well, Karren is my last name now!) Remember you used to babysit me and you were my Girls' Camp tent leader and all that fun stuff? I'm so excited I found your blog. I've discoverd I like blog stalking after all! Oh, and, Wyatt is simply adorable by the way. You look quite gorgeous and happy yourself! Best!
I had one just like this; poor child has only his birth pictures in his baby book because I couldn't get any other decent pics. Thanks for the reminder to enjoy it.
Post a Comment