Monday, April 28, 2008

Super Nanny


Caleb, Marissa, and Miranda are in school, Lucas just went to Preschool, and Eliza & Wyatt are down for a nap! What do I do? Check all the blogs, I guess. And with the extra couple minutes I will leave a quick note about my adventures here. It is day 5, just 7 more to go! It sounds like everyone is having fun in Isreal, and those of us left behind are finding any excuse to party! Okay, that's not true. But as long as we stay out of trouble, right? The biggest disaster so far is Lucas taking the siccors to his hair while we were waiting for him to "get his shoes." He went to school like that, but no worries. I will fix it when he gets home :) And, if you know Lucas, you would know that's really nothing compared to what he's capable of! So far, so good!

7 comments:

The Harveys said...

I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of leaving the first comment on your blog, I could be wrong I am often. I had better say something inspiring that everyone will read and be inspired by: McKenzie just farted in the tub and then laughed. Also, sounds like you have WAYYYYY too much fun at your house.

C.J. and Jackie said...

You really are Super Nanny!!! Go Becky! It is sad that you and Tyson were left behind on the trip, but at least your family knows that their kids are in good hands, even if they come home to one little boy with a new haircut. :) I wish I was there to party with you. What fun we would have!

Dubb Days said...

Wow, I am very impressed with your kid watching capabilities, even more that you still sound sane in the process!! Is it good birth control or make you realize you can have a bushel of kids with no problem?!! I think the later is correct!

Connie said...

You get enough practice, I'd be disappointed if you were anything less than the amazing super nanny!! The park was so fun today!! It's a lot more tramatic when a girl cuts her own hair. If that's the worst of it, I don't think you'll get fired!!

Danielle said...

Sounds like you're having too much fun! It seems like kids always seem to find scissors and cut their hair when the parents are away...both my niece and Faith did. So when are you planning to come visit us in our neck of the woods? Anytime would be good. We are plsnning a trip to your neck of the woods the third week in June...Kirk's friend Todd's getting married I hear. Let's party...I'm game! Love ya!

Jenny and Josh said...

You're a brave women Becky!! Good Luck!!

Rachel said...

So that is why you had a ton of kids with you on sunday, we just thought that you guys got busy!
I saw your comment and I do know Heather Andrus and she is my photographer. There are some of Lincolns newborn pictures up on her web page. How come need a photographer?