I guess it's time to get our Halloween pictures up! Wyatt was the scariest, most courageous lion you've ever seen! :)

This is from our Neighborhood Trunk-or-Treat (Why do we do these? Seriously.)

This is from our Neighborhood Trunk-or-Treat (Why do we do these? Seriously.)

Holding hands with our sweet neighbor Kate.
Wyatt loves Kate. Every time we pass her door, he yells, "Cake!!" And tries to knock on her door.

This is Wyatt darting down the hall. It felt like we chased him around all night... too much sugar?
"Roaaaaar!" See what I mean about scary?

After collecting candy (enough for the month and Halloween hasn't even come!), why not have more treats!? 'Tis the season! This is the cookie Wyatt decorated.
Two days later, we dressed Wyatt up in a different costume (who wears the same outfit twice in a week? No one in this family:)

And off we went to trick-or-treat at a few friends homes.

Wyatt darting into the street again (And mom dressed up like a big 'ole pregnant lady. Looks real, eh?)

And here is Wyatt racing to the door of a home we weren't planning to visit. He seriously started getting the hang of this trick-or-treating thing.


And when we got home, he put on his working hat and got out the mop, naturally. He's a busy boy!
It really was a fun Halloween. Every day since then, he finds his cool CARS bag and brings it to me, "Treat?!" Ha ha. So I get one of the treats out of the cupboard and put it in the bag, and off he goes to eat it! What a cutie.


8 comments:
Wyatt was so cute, but your costume...I'm speechless!! We got so few pictures this year, I'm not sure they are even worth posting:)
he is an adorable tiger!!! You aare an adorable pregnant woman--can't wait to see you!!!
That cookie looks divine! Man he's good. And from the pictures I can absolutely see the courage that handsome lion has!
I love the costumes!! Does he hire out?
I don't think I've seen a cuter lion! Looks like he had a great time. And to awswer your question abt. using photos from our blog for the calendar...yes, please do. I'm sorry I've been so lazy abt. the whole thing. Thanks for doing it! Love ya!
There's something about dressing up and running to peoples' houses so they can give you free candy that makes kids excited. Even the youngest catch on! Look at Wyatt running around! ps You little pregnant belly is so cute, seriously!
So cute!!! I really love the ole pregnant lady too.... :)You should come visit.....!
I had no idea that there were so many little lions until I looked at your blog... then my other friend's... then my other friends... ALL little lion kiddos! Unbelievable. I thought it was the Chinese Year of the Rat-- but there must be a reason for all these lions!
Post a Comment