I've been trying to scan in pictures from the "olden days" where nothing was digital (what's that? Anything before 2002?) And it's been a while since I posted, so I thought maybe I would just share a couple of my favorites that I've scanned.
This was taken before I got married. My mom, two sisters and me. Look at my mom, isn't she pretty? Too bad I look like my dad...
This is the shed that my dad and his twin brother share between their adjoining backyards. My cousin Tim was suppose to help me paint over the peeling red paint, so after I did our side - I thought it would be fun to graffiti their side... ya, he never actually painted his side. It stayed like this for like a year. I'm sure Aunt Jane was thrilled. :) And since our back yards are against the school ground, every kid attending saw it, along with anyone walking to church. Talk about declaring your love to the world!! Good thing we ended up together, eh?
I have no idea when or where this was taken. All I know is it was outdoors, and that wasn't our front door. So, thank you mom for letting me roam the neighborhood in my underpants.LOL!
12 comments:
Wait, is that 1st picture not current?? That's how you all look in my memory! :)
Awww......the good ol' days. You look adorable!
That is so fun to look back on old pictures. Thank you for sharing Becky! Love it!
I remember when that shed was painted. :) Cute! And I LOVE that last pic of you. I think at one point in all of our childhoods, we all ran around in just our undies. Actually, I am pretty sure that I ran around in my birthday suit on many occasions. Won't catch me doing that now.! :)
I think we all can relate to the last picture at one time in our lives! Modesty is never a priority for little ones, as I am learning with Emily! Fun memories!
That dog looks constipated. Probably should've been wearing pants.
What cute pictures Beckie! It's totally fun to go down memory lane isn't it?
I thought you were in your swimsuiit! Thanks for clarifying:)
I thought you looked a little young in that pic! Hey, and you're prettier than Meg Ryan--I don't know what people were doing comparing you to her!
Too fun! The last reminds me of Lily...
Just noticed we have similar blog layouts right now. Just had to tell ya. :) Cute of us.
becky you look so cute. I want a picture of you with Tilly in the exact same outfit. PLEASE! Love Angie
Post a Comment