Last night we got home from watching my brothers kids for a few days. This is their youngest, Eliza. She's just 3 months older than Wyatt - and they get along sooooo well! They love each other! Hugs and kisses all day long. When one wakes up from a nap, they practically run to each other to hug, because they missed the other so much.
It's hilarious.

I'm sure Wyatt will be asking for her the next few days. Too bad they don't live closer to each other!
It's hilarious.

I'm sure Wyatt will be asking for her the next few days. Too bad they don't live closer to each other!

6 comments:
CUTE! Love it when cousins hug. Corbin (Misty's) and Isabel (Lindsay's) kissed eachother on the lips while we were trying to get a grandkid pic. It was way cute!!!
oh, one more thing, did you get my e-mail about blog frog?
Wow!! You are the traveling nanny. What will everyone do when you have your baby??
Love it.
You are so cute. I love your blog.
I love kissing cousins! I hope they can always stay friends.
Post a Comment