Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sweet Heart Tag

Emily tagged me. So, here is everything you needed to know about Tyson and I, and our... sleeping arrangements.

What is your husbands name? Tyson Vee Taylor (also known as Sweetie, Tys, Ty, Tysie, Daddy, Daddy-Love, Love, Love-Muffin, and he gets a Tyler once in a while.)
How long have you guys been married?
Over 6 1/2 years. Wow, time flies when you're having fun!
How long did you date?
exactly 1 year before engagement
How old is he?
30 (Don't tell anyone! It's kind of embarrassing)
Who is taller?
Tys, of course
Who can sing best?
Me. But Tyson writes his own lyrics best.
Who is smarter?
What kind of loaded question is this!? I would never admit Tyson is smarter than me, and what kind of wife would tell the world she's smarter than her husband??Ok, here's the truth. We compliment each other. I'm more math-smart, and Tyson's more civic-smart. You know.
Who does laundry?
Me - but Tyson will if he runs out of unders :)
Who pays the bills?
We're each responsible for half. I pay mine, he pays his.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Me.
Who mows the lawn?
Our HOA, but they rarely shovel snow.
Who cooks dinner?
Neither. Ok, sometimes I do. But it's something I truly dread. And let's just say it's something neither of us are "smart" at.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
Me. Totally. But I'm usually right :)
Who kissed who first? Tyson kissed me first, and I kindly asked him not to do it again. (In so many words) but he did... about a month later. Reminiscing is fun, isn't it...?
Who wears the pants?
Tyson. Interestingly, many people think I do.
I tag:
Stephanie Kelley. Yep, you are the taggee. Again. He he

4 comments:

Noelle and Corey said...

"Civic-smart"???! Is that like street smart? Maybe I'm not smart cuz I don't know exactly what that means. Everyone knows blondes are smarter, anyway!

Nella said...

You asked him not to kiss you again?! I must know the rest of this story. Did you kiss him back the first time and THEN ask him not to do it again? Details please... And what an awesome man to totally try again after a month!

stephanie said...

You are such a hoot. Anyway, I enjoyed my voyueristic journey into your married life. I guess you want me to return the favor.

Di said...

What fun! and Funny!