For anyone wondering about back when Wyatt was so interested in going in the potty, he quickly went into a phase where he liked to just hide when he had to poop. And he's been through a few other phases since then. Yesterday, he decided he wanted to start sitting on the toilet again. The first time he asked, I was kind of busy and ignored his request - then he pooped in his diaper. So I guess I should have listened. Darn. Well, he asked again last night, so I stuck him on his little seat. He loved it. No pooping.

But the real reason for this post: I think it's hilarious that he reached over and grabbed the Yahtzee game and began to play. He must have learned it from his Aunt (you know who you are:). I want you all to know that I do not believe the toilet is a place to read or play games or "relax." Get the job done and go somewhere clean and comfy if you need to relax. Ha ha!
14 comments:
Hi Becky this is Melanie, Tyson's cousin. I have totally been there with my boys. I can't believe that you have him sitting so well on the toilet at age 2. All my boys took until they were 3 to be potty-trained, hopefully our last one will be easier. It was good seeing you guys at Corey's house. Cute blog!!
How cute! Lacey has just started to ask this week if she can go on the potty. She just likes to sit there. She doesn't do anything. But then she claims she is done going and tells me that she's a big girl like Hannah. I honestly don't think she is ready at all, but at least she is recognizing what the potty is for. I wish Lacey were potty-trained. Hannah was at this age. Good luck with it.
Beecky - my fellow preggers cuz. My email is keerkesllc@yahoo.com. Wyatt is soooo stinkin' cute. Love the game pic!
Ah, the joys of the bathroom! Peace and quite, time to be by yourself and relax. I think its great that Wyatt has found this out early!
That is funny! I think I know what Aunt you are talking about and I am aware of an Uncle of his that has the same ideas when he sits on the throne. Scripture study gets done, sudoko, Ensign, Espn magazines all get attention when it is time to go to the bathroom.
that is so cute! funny wyatt. :)
I'm not so sure who you are speaking of, but Wyatt does seem to have the good multi-tasking gene. Good boy, Wy Guy
First of all, love the little black dot! Second of all, love that he is playing with the game and if you don't do that, someone else must because it was there for hime to grab:) Third of all, it surprises me you can't see the advantages of getting something done while doing something else:) Especially if you are going to be a while. Maybe you are just very quick and efficient in that area and if that is the case--kudos to you!
Go Wyatt! Ha Ha! That's funny, Lily was sitting on her little potty yesterday and suddenly stood up, ran out, and came back 2 seconds later with a book... I don't know where she got it from... but seh got the job done quickly and was ready to go play, so her example mustn't be too awful :)
Go Wyatt! Might as well do something useful inside, right?
you cheered for the cardinals? oh no! but no way i dont hate you. but i LOVE the steelers! and they won the super bowl! woot woot!!! GO PITTSBURGH!!!
Ha ha! Hilarious. Totally reminds me of my dad, actually. We'd always tease him about taking books into the bathroom. By the way, I think I may have sent you my email address before, but in case I haven't, it's samanthakmillon@gmail.com. I hope you'll still let me read your blog when you go private! later!
I love the censoring Becky! Hillarious!
Okay. I promise to read your books first. So, now give me your secret book list :).
Post a Comment