Friday, April 17, 2009

Lately, we've been...

Having fun with our new baby!!





Having fun on outings
I bought an annual pass to Thanksgiving Point - because we live so close and they have plenty of things for us to do! We have used it a ton already, and gone with lots of different friends. (If you want to go, my pass also gets "guests" in to any venue half-price. So, call me! We try to go each week to a different place.)

On this particular visit, we went to Farm Country and I actually remembered my camera, but only managed to get Wyatt in one picture. The rest are of Liz's kids - so if you want to see more of her kids, you can check her blog. :)

This cow has water come out when you milk it. So everyone had fun milking the cow.


Except for Wyatt. He was a little weirded out by it. He was just wondering why in the world everyone was pulling and squeezing this poor cows... um... hanging participle.



So, the only picture I got of Wyatt, he is grabbing himself with who knows what kind of questions running through his mind. Yikes!





Having Easter fun in Ferron

Wy & mom coloring Easter Eggs


Wyatt found lots of eggs and goodies.


Handsome dad. Love your tie, sweetie.


Wyatt sharing his fruit snacks with Rayden, his favorite cousin on the Taylor side.


Easter Family Picture - I know, it's not much to look at. But we slacked the last two years. So, I'm just proud we thought to take one.

7 comments:

The Harveys said...

Well, I think it is quite a dashing picture. I just feel bad for the plastic cow.

Liz said...

OK, seriously, how is it I don't run into you more often? We are at Thanksgiving Point all the time too!

Your Easter pic is PERFECT! Little Colton looks like a baby doll in your arms. So sweet!

liz

StephNyd said...

AH....I think the fam picture is just adorable! :)

Kara said...

Ha! Wyatt (aka Quiet, as known by katelee) cracks me up I love baby Colton! Thanks for letting me hold him and hang out. I had some cookies I wanted to bring you...sorry I forgot, I am a loser.

Noelle and Corey said...

Wyatt's Michael Jackson-style pose is hilarious! You can post that on his wedding video or something!

Nella said...

I laughed so hard at Wyatt protecting his....um.....hanging particle. So funny!

Di said...

You know that whenever I need a laugh I come to your blog, right? You're always up to some fun, and Wy is SO stinkin' cute! At least he's not connecting the cow with you and the baby.... nice family pic, WE didn't think of one!