A while ago, I was cleaning up while Wyatt was sleeping and found a little car that I just slid under his door. I think he was asleep on the floor by the door - that's where he usually ends up falling asleep. When he woke up he saw the car and I heard him say, "Oh!! Thanks!" pick up the car, and started playing with it. I thought it was so funny, so today I opened up a fruit snack and slid it under the door before he woke up. This kid always wakes up happy - I am excited to see how happy he'll be when he finds his favorite snack by the door! :) he he
Anyway, here is a picture of the boys. What cuties.

When I had Colton, Tyson took the whole week off. We planned to put in wood flooring, so that week Tyson did all the work before the work. He took off all the molding and trim, spackled, painted, relocated electricity outlets, etc. Then put down our new floor, and put up new molding etc. What a project! We owe a HUGE thank you to my dad who came over no less than 4 times to help out (one day I'll tell you all about my talented dad). Also, my big brothers Brett & Blake, Tyson's dad, and his brother's Shawn & Andrew. Isn't family great?
Big "G" (my dad) and Tyson putting down the new base board.

Really big helper, Wyatt. He is a hard worker! :)

A few people thought I was crazy to let all this construction go on when I was home with a brand new baby. No complaints here, I am just glad Tyson was so willing to do it all with practically no help from his wife! He did such a great job. He worked himself to death for 3 weeks getting it all done. Here is our finished flooring...

Last but not least: the other day while I was looking through the pictures on the camera, Wy said, "Take a picture of my bum!" Confused me, "Huh?" "Take a picture of my bum," he says. He turns around and points his rear in my direction. I snap a picture and he sits back up heads for the camera and says, "Let me see..."

11 comments:
The floor is beautiful!!! It looks like it totally transforms the room! Good job Tys! We need to get over and see it! I love that Wy wakes up so happy! He is definately a happy boy!
Your new floor is beautiful!
I don't know who taught Wy this behavior, but he's cute anyway. You have some goodlooking boys at your house.
I wish that I could see that floor in person I'm sure the pictures aren't doing it justice. Family is wonderful. Since when is taking pictures of your bum "bad"? Personally I think that is one of the cutest bums I've ever seen.
Oh Becky! Tyson is such an awesome honey. He can help us whenever we decide to do a nice wood floor. That will be quite a while away though. And Little Wyatt, I just love him and his bum shot! It is a good thing kids bums are so cute!
okay first...do you really think someone outside of your house taught Super Wy that trick...come on. Secondly, the floor is beautiful, I have seen in with my own eyes. They did a great job and lastly I want you to come to my house every morning and slide a treat under my door before I wake up and I promise to wake up happy too!
Yeah!! I love the "slide a treat under the door" plan!! Can I sign up??
nice floor! and very cute pictures of the boys. :) hope things are goin great for you all. you goin to ferron for easter?
He is a boy--it is his nature--jusst wait until he goes through the phase where the word "toot" & "poo-poo" are the funniest words out there. My mom would be proud:
)
Tje floor looks great!
Love the pic of your boys! The floor looks awesome- maybe my kids will actually nap if I give them a treat after? What an awesome mom you are! And what a cute pair of pants... :)
I Love the bum pic. (okay..it was me that taught him that "lewd" behavior...shhh). ;)
Love ya!
I can't wait to see what Wyatt wants pictures of when he discovers copy machines!!
Post a Comment