The hardest part about having a very good-natured kid, is you really can't punish them. They have a great time wherever they are and whatever they're doing. What do you suggest?
Oh, Becky, just count yourself blessed and pray Colton turns out the same:) I did just read a parenting book I love called Parenting with Love and Logic. I also like the discipline book 1 2 3Magic. Maybe there is ideas in there you might try. I just looked at that little face of Wyatts--does he really ever misbehave?
Does he have anything he's attached to that you can withhold? Then again, you don't really want a comfort/lovey to be associated with something negative ... uhhhhhhhh ... I'll get back to ya. :) -Abby #2
I have an idea, I take Wy and you take Lacey. You will be punishing her about every five minutes. She's being a major pill lately and I would LOVE to have a well behaved child for a day. Then once you've had a fit-throwing, hitting and screaming Lacey for 24 hours, you will gladly take Wy back and realize you never want to punish him again. You up for that?
Sincerely- Desperate Abby (I'm the one that really needs help)
I can relate! I'll send Mason to the corner and he'll come out BEAMING like he just went to disneyland! Only it makes me more aggravated like I'm not getting through to him because punishment should be miserable, right? But kudos to Wyatt for making the best of his situations, if you can look at it that way! :)
Wow Beck - you got tons of new posts up here! Congrat on the arrival of Colton! The picutes of your two boys on the sidebar are really sweet. And many of these posts cracked me up - Wyatt is such a character!
11 comments:
Send him to live with his favorite Aunt Liz
Love Abby
Lizzy - I mean, Abby, do you really think living with Liz would be punishment?
Oh, Becky, just count yourself blessed and pray Colton turns out the same:) I did just read a parenting book I love called Parenting with Love and Logic. I also like the discipline book 1 2 3Magic. Maybe there is ideas in there you might try.
I just looked at that little face of Wyatts--does he really ever misbehave?
Does he have anything he's attached to that you can withhold? Then again, you don't really want a comfort/lovey to be associated with something negative ... uhhhhhhhh ... I'll get back to ya. :)
-Abby #2
When you find out, let me know.
I have an idea, I take Wy and you take Lacey. You will be punishing her about every five minutes. She's being a major pill lately and I would LOVE to have a well behaved child for a day. Then once you've had a fit-throwing, hitting and screaming Lacey for 24 hours, you will gladly take Wy back and realize you never want to punish him again. You up for that?
Sincerely-
Desperate Abby (I'm the one that really needs help)
I can relate! I'll send Mason to the corner and he'll come out BEAMING like he just went to disneyland! Only it makes me more aggravated like I'm not getting through to him because punishment should be miserable, right? But kudos to Wyatt for making the best of his situations, if you can look at it that way! :)
Spank him :) That's what mom did to us.
Spank him :) That's what mom did to us.
I LOVE melbel's comment- I laughed my head off. Disneyland? Hilarious! Ask Cherlyn about the Bugaboo for keeping Kaylee out of the fridge- genius!
Wow Beck - you got tons of new posts up here! Congrat on the arrival of Colton! The picutes of your two boys on the sidebar are really sweet. And many of these posts cracked me up - Wyatt is such a character!
Post a Comment