Monday, June 22, 2009

Little Friends

It's been so fun to watch these two become... well, not friends exactly, but something like that.


The other day, Wyatt climbed into Colton's crib


to love him a little.


So, I got out the camera!


But Colton, who smiles at anything or anyone these days,



will not smile at the camera. Ever.



I am working up a sweat trying to get a smile out of this kid



So you can see Wyatt has been laughing hysterically the whole time.



And this is the closest thing to a smile I got from Colton.

9 comments:

Di said...

Ha ha! Cami was doing that last night to Grandma T. Every time she tried to take a pic she'd stop posing, turn around and walk away! Your boys are so cute, and I love the crib bumper, where'd you get it?

Kara said...

Adorable! Cute little bugs. I recall Grant sneaking into Kate's crib when she was a wee one, but he tried to jump on her head, not so much the loving hugs Wyatt was sharing!

Laura W said...

Ack! They are cute! Bring them over to play, stat!! :)

The Harveys said...

Smile or no smile those are a couple of handsome boys there.

Emily & Rayden said...

haha so cute becky!

Angie said...

I love it. I fill like I put on a great show to get a smile and my little guy does the same thing. I bet you could make me smile!!!

The Thomases said...

It was so fun to see you guys at the park the other day. Your kids are so cute!!

htasker said...

I love it when they start playing! Super cute boys, Becky!

Par 5 said...

Hey, that's a great workout, and you didn't even have to go to the gym or anything! Kudos to you! :) Plus, when little boys are that cute, who needs 'em to smile? They are both adorable!