Saturday, June 13, 2009

Staying Busy

...apparently too busy to blog! (I love blogging, so if I can't even make time for that I must be busy). Here are a few pictures taken recently:


We stayed at my sister Liz's house while they were out of town, and for those 4 day, Wyatt did not nap. (I can barely get him to nap at home! There's no way he was going to nap when there are a bunch of fun kids to play with.) So, when we finally came home, he couldn't even stay awake long enough to finish his dinner.


Is it just me? Or is he really getting cuter every day? I just love this baby to death. This is Colton trying out his awesome new jumper (thanks, Danielle).



Wyatt & Colton. It's tricky enough to get one good picture of one kid. I think that's all we can hope for still....


look at how funny Colton looks. He he he...

Oh well. I think digital cameras are the best thing since velcro.

9 comments:

The Briggs said...

I swear, the older Colton gets, the more he looks like Kirk! I love the picture of Wy asleep in his chair!!!

StephNyd said...

HA! Love the last pic! :)

htasker said...

You have the cutest little boys Becky! I LOVE the sleeping picture! Classic!

The Harveys said...

So cute! Love the little boys- how handsome.

Dubb Days said...

The older Colton gets the harder it will be to blog!!! I agree about the digital camera thing, you can just click away and delete what you want. Oh and Welcome to the world of "to nap or not to nap"

Brittany said...

I have been waiting for a new post with cute pics of your boys! They are so stinking cute!!! Colton is getting so big!

Danielle said...

Very cute pictures! I think your boys are going to be good friends. Love Colton's smile on the last pic.!
P.S. Thanks for planning the Yellowstone trip...can't wait!!!

Kacy & Adam said...

HAHAHA!! They are so cute! Colton looks like a baby doll in that last photo, you seriously have good lookin' boys. Hope all is well :)

Noelle and Corey said...

Colton is getting so big so fast!! What cute boys!