Monday, August 3, 2009

Jordanelle

On Saturday, my sister invited us to come up and meet her family where they had been camping & boating for a few days. So, naturally, I jumped at the offer!! Not only would I dig manure just to hang with Liz, but I happen to Love water sports with a capitol "L". So it was double-fun.


Wyatt had a blast.


My super-cool boat-driving sister.


Tooooo much fun!!! We laughed hysterically the whole time. Except for Kathryn. She is bawling and Liz is giving the neck-chop sign meaning, "You better stop before Kathryn is emotionally damaged forever."


Tyson riding with ALL the kids. You can't see the ones sagging in back. There were 5.


Party-animal Colton. Pretty much slept the whole time.


When Liz & Thom got in the boat, they discovered this teeeeny tiny kitty hiding inside. They had to go to the nearest city and get a teeeeny tiny bottle and milk to feed it.


Liz let Wyatt help.



Thanks Liz :)

7 comments:

Liz said...

Looks like fun! Wish we were there! Ha ha. It was great fun. Let's go again soon.

Angie said...

Fun!!! I love the photos on the tube. Everybody looks like they are having a good time!!!

htasker said...

There was a kitten hiding in the boat? Thats crazy! I love water sports with a capital L too...LOVE THEM!

Melanie said...

That looks like so much fun. I can't believe such a tiny kitty was on the boat. Crazy!

Noelle and Corey said...

I love the tiny kitten. Not a cat person, but kitties are CUTE!! What fun! We need to get together soon...

Danielle said...

You are definitely a non-blog slacker! You all look like you had tons of fun...maybe Liz'll take us all boating sometime. FUN!!! And the gum pic. from your previous post was TOO FUNNY!

Di said...

Fun! Love the party animal- both of you :D- that kitten is aDORable!!! How'd it get in the boat??