Monday, August 3, 2009

Beach

Last week, we went to this totally awesome, super fun BEACH. Many of you have probably been there or heard of it. But it was so fun! I am definitely going again. Whose with me??



Wyatt's awesome photo skills. (Katie - left, Alicia - right)



This goose came looking for food.



So, naturally, most of the kids chased it for a while. (Not Wyatt)



Much later, Wyatt got a little nerve and growled at it from a safe distance. (If you have seen Wyatt at all lately, you know he thinks he is a bear/tiger. More like the cowardly lion, but.... whatever :)



Sheltered in his carseat, as usual, Colton stayed busy with his own toys.



Katie helped the boys make this big trench, that eventually turned into a turtle!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Is that the one out at Day Break?? I've heard of it but haven't been yet! I'll have to check it out soon!!

Jen said...

Is that the one out at Day Break?? I've heard of it but haven't been yet! I'll have to check it out soon!!

Liz said...

Oh my goodness--we need to know what beach that is ASAP!

Angie said...

Where is that? I would love to go!

melbel said...

Wow, a beach with grass? Who knew!? From all your posts, you sure know how to party in the water! I like Colton's way of partying myself. We'd get along great! :)

Dubb Days said...

That does look fun, but anytime you want to go to a REAL beach, c'mon on down:)