Chickens!!!
A few nights ago, Wyatt woke me up yelling. "Chickens! Chickens!" Then, "Mom!! Mommy!" I went in his room to find him standing on his bed. "Mom! Chickens in my bed! Chickens in my bed!!" I sat down with him, pulled the blankets off the bed and showed him there were no chickens. "See, bud. No chickens." He paused, looked at me for a minute, and said, "I want to sleep in your bed." And I just had to let him! How could I make our little cutie sleep in a bed with chickens? HA Ha ha... ahhhh. I've been giggling about it all week....And he acts like such a tough guy.
6 comments:
Griffin had the same dream, only it was cows in his bed! Did you go to Wheeler Farm the day before? We did...no more visiting the cows at Wheeler Farm for us!
Those darn chickens will get those cute little kids if you aren't careful. Better watch out!
Good thing you let him sleep in your chicken-free bed! ;)
Why am I laughing so hard at this post? Because just the other night our 5 year old did the same thing except it was skeletons in her room. She's been in our bed every night since...
Ahhh haha! That IS funny! You're such a cute mommy to let him escape the chickens. I'm afraid I would have been not so nice. "Just cuddle with a nice chicken dear, good night."
Cute Wyatt, I would be scared if there were chickens in my bed!
I'm with Wyatt on this one, chickens are nasty AND creepy and I'd be asking my parents to sleep in their bed too. Well, maybe not their bed since I'm almost thirty, but maybe at their house. :)
Post a Comment