Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Holidays... Happy Holidays....

We were happy...

to attend our Christmas party where Santa came to pay a visit.

And Colton couldn't keep his hands of that snowy white beard. Good thing it was really attached.


Wyatt wanted to see Santa too - from a distance.



We bundled up...

To go see the lights at Temple Square on one of those extremely chilly nights

You may notice a common hat theme here. 3 brothers went to Nepal on a humanitarian trip and brought back all these awesome hats. Not that BYU one. I think that one was local :)



Oh, and looky here. This is Hitler eating lunch with our family.

That goose used my waterproof mascara, by the way. That eyebrow was black for a couple days.

8 comments:

StephNyd said...

I am laughing so hard at Wy and the mascara!!!! Hey- if his eyebrow was black for a couple of days, then you really know that the waterproof works at least. :)

Angie said...

Wy guy is pretty funny.
Love the hats. Your boys look so cute in them. They are so cute!!!

melbel said...

Hehe, enjoy Santa from a distance. That's funny. I don't know why we keep on with the tradition of putting our kids on a stranger's lap and making them tell him what they want. But at least Colton didn't mind.

By the way, super cute Christmas card!

Sommer said...

I can't stop laughing at Wy with his mustache, he is one funny kid!

Kara said...

Ha HA! I love the last photo...Wyatt does look awfully sneaky there, I think he is planning to get into your nail polish next! Love your cute Christmas cards!

Dubb Days said...

Those hats are cute. I love the chicken story! Amazing what kids will think of! Oh and we got your adorable Christmas cards. Except looks like I didn't get one of those "tame" girls you were talking about. Then again, she does put on a good show in public:)

The Briggs said...

I think Wy looks good in black! His hair is getting darker you know!

Liz said...

Poor Santa, should have stuck with the fake hair...less painful!