Sunday, December 20, 2009

Family Pictures

My ever-so-nice sister, Liz, came down to our neck of the woods to take some kind of last-minute pictures of our family for our Christmas Cards. My [normally very happy] baby did not smile and my [normally very happy] 2 year old did not smile. So that made things easy for us. I just chose the one I though was ok of me & Tyson:). And since Tyson was blessed with good looks, he looks pretty holy-moly-hot-tamale in all of them.

Anyway. Thanks, Lizard. Saved me again :)









This is the one we ended up using for our Christmas Card. Although now I'm wishing we used the first one. Oh well.



P.S. I think we might just continue doing Christmas Cards every other year. What do you think? I don't know if people really need an update on our boring lives every year.

P.S.S. I think I'll also get new proof-readers since my 3 didn't pick up the type-o.

10 comments:

The Briggs said...

These are great pics! Your boys look so, so, so handsome! Also, I think you look pretty holy-moly-hot-tamale yourself;)

The Eerkes' said...

I love the xmas cards. Saw them at my parents last night. Also love the poem with it. Very cute! Your boys are very handsome!! Also, ditto with Sissa...you are also a hot tamale missy!

Angie said...

looooooove it!!!

Noelle and Corey said...

Great pictures! You didn't know that I am a closet editor. It doesn't matter what I'm reading- advertisements, magazines, textbooks. You know who to hire next time!!

We are outta here soon- the truck comes the 28th. We need to see you guys before we go!! We're in IF from the 23rd-26th. Maybe you guys can come the night of the 28th and we can borrow some of Tyson's brute stregth...

Kara said...

Great pics! I thought maybe wherever you printed your cards just typed your cute poem in wrong on that word! No biggie!

Di said...

Love it, love them :) How fun!

Liz said...

Sweet photos! :)

derekandjulie said...

So cute! Love the pictures!

Brittany said...

I love your pictures!! They are so cute!! Your little boys are so handsome!

R said...

I thought it was super cute, but I do think they're a lot of work. I'm striking next year and doing the postcard like everyone else.