Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast

My favorite moment from this past week (staying with my sister's kids).

Kathryn (5), using all the toy plates, bowls, cups, and utensils, had a "Thanksgiving Feast." That is a tiny baby carrot down there. Tells you how small the plate is....



We all had some of the delicousness. Here is Wyatt on his second plate of "Thanksgiving Feast" look at all the cute little plates lined up behind him.


Colton had 2 plates of "Thanksgiving Feast" and obviously loved it!


I had 2 feasts myself. Enjoyed every bite.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I will have to come next time! It looks divine. You are the best Aunt ever!

Noelle and Corey said...

I especially love the table lined up with plates! What a fun memory to have!

Kara said...

I saw that first pic and thought, that is one gi-normous carrot...but no, it is a tiny plate! That looks like a feast fit for royalty!