Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bro's

This just doesn't happen often enough. I wish these two were always BFF's. I still have hopes that when their age gap isn't developmentally so far apart, that they will totally be BFF's. But for now, I absolutely RELISH these rare moments.






6 comments:

Dubb Days said...

Priceless! They will be, don't worry. Lots of fights along the way, but lot of love as well!

Laura W said...

I love these moments!! My girls have them few and far between, too. :) Those look like some happy li'l bros.

melbel said...

It's hit and miss, but when they're friends, it's the best! Sometimes I'll sit outside their playroom and listen to them play (or Mason just agreeing to whatever Emily wants to do usually). Fun fun!

Angie said...

I love seeing their faces so close together and seeing the similarities. Cute boys! LOOOOOVE it!

StephNyd said...

Ah- cute boys! :)

The Harveys said...

So nice, it looks like they will definitely be friends as they grow up.