He has been saying this for months, but I still crack up every time I hear it.
mom/dad: "who wants to get in the bath?"
Wyatt: "he do!" (thumb out, pointing to Colton)
mom/dad: "who wants to get out of the bath?"
Wyatt: "he do!" (thumb out, pointing to Colton)
mom/dad: "whose ready for jammies?"
Wyatt: "him is!" (thumb out, pointing to Colton)
mom/dad: "who wants to brush their teeth???"
Wyatt: "he do!" (thumb out, pointing to Colton)
mom/dad: "whose ready for bed?"
Wyatt: "him is!" (thumb out, pointing to Colton)
The grammar rules in our home have changed.... Tyson and I can't help but say it because it makes us laugh every time!!
"HE DO!!"
5 comments:
LOVE IT! I want to know if you say something about who did something naughty if Wyatt says, "him did?!"
LOOOOOVE it! That is funny haha! Who wants to go to Star Valley? He do!
So sweet! Zach says things like "Uh-ohs!" and we have to copy him too. It's so sweet to hear them learning to speak!
Cute! :)
Thanks so cute! Kids are so stinkin funny, arent we glad they are so cute? Hey we need to go to they zoo or something fun again!
Post a Comment