Fun at Farm Country
Fun at Lehi Round-up
And fun starting grad school.
Tyson started his Master's program. He is working on his MBA. I am so proud of him. He has been working so hard and doing so well. He is consistently 12-19% above the class average in every assignment and project. His bachelor's degree was in Biology, so he never took business classes and never excelled in writing, which is what he does constantly now. I am just blown away at how awesome he is doing. We've had a lot of changes because of his new schooling. My sweetie use to come home for lunch every day, then because he went in early, he was home by 5:00. Now he takes a lunch and stays at his computer to do homework for that hour and goes straight to the library after work for a few hours. After the kids go to bed, he is usually found finishing up his work at home so I can proof read, and he hands it in. All week. Tyson has never been a slacker-dad. He always helps out. So, his absence here is really felt. It all makes us appreciate him that much more. What a hard worker and determined student! The next two years will be busy - but that makes time fly, right? And I know it will definitely be worth the effort. Good work, sweetie.
1 comment:
Oh- good luck with the next two years. I'll have to come over more to help you pass the time with him not being around so much. That is, if you'll have me. :)
Post a Comment