Wyatt & Colton were washing their hands in the bathroom sink.
I pumped the soap into Colton's hand and told him, "Rub it together!"
Wyatt tells him the next step. "And then spit."
Colton leans over and spits.
"We're washing our hands, not brushing our teeth."
......oh
6 comments:
AWESOME!
LOVE that Wy-Guy and Colton too!
You ran a 10K!!! Good for you!
Oh and I love that he noticed her teacher was beautiful. They start young!
Also, I chatted with Alicia today. She told me about you new calling. Though it comes at a crazy time in your life, I have no doubt those women are blessed, blessed, blessed!
Aren't you glad Wyatt is there to lead Colton in all the important things that come in life ;)?! Cute brothers. You are awesome lady!
That is hilarious.
Can I just say how much I love visiting your space here? It always brings me laughs and makes me miss you! Your kids are hilarious (like their mama) and you always brighten my day :) Happy washing!
Post a Comment