Saturday, September 4, 2010

Augusto


Hello.


My boys are so... I don't know. Expressive. They crack me up.


Another month. I don't like to doing a mass post of an entire month. I really feel like the quality goes down, but I am trying to catch up and post more often. Really!

August was action packed. We had burial #2.

Colton was DONE. I guess he doesn't like funerals and burials. Join the club, Colty. And, wouldn't it look silly if all of us were throwing fits and hanging up-side-down at every funeral?


One good thing about funerals, is it brings us all closer together. These are ALL 24 living grand children of my grandparents.


Tyson had another birthday. One year wiser. And handsomer too...




Poor Colton did not like his first hair cut. It took him a year and a half to grow that stuff! So, honestly, I didn't want to trim it either. But his ducky tail was getting nappy.



I left the clippers and scissors out too long, and Wyatt blew a fuse clipping the cord that was still plugged in!! Punk.



Sommer and I went to see Pirates of Penzance. Party!!


Wyatt had a fun time catching crawdads with his dad and Grandma & Grandpa Taylor. He also likes to eat them..... Icky.

2 comments:

Angie said...

So fun!!!

Noelle and Corey said...

I thought you were going to say Wyatt gave himself a buzz when you left the clippers plugged in. Thankfully he didn't get electrocuted or a bad haircut!