Saturday, October 23, 2010

Getting behind again...

October has been so fun so far! :)

We went to Idaho for Tyson's grandma's 80th birthday party. Happy Birthday Grandma Winder!



October means Girls Weekend in St. George. This year we saw TARZAN. (That's the man in the picture that looks naked.... he wasn't.) It was moi excellente!!!



Wyatt's preschool class went to the Sandy Fire Station. I tag along on all the field trips, but I'm not so much help because I always have a crew of at least 4. It's always a blast for us anyway!



And our family went to Cornbelly's for Family Night on Monday. I wish I knew they had a little season pass. We could have gone every day for the month of October and had fun fun fun!



My dad loves his riding lawn mower. Here he's taking Colton on a little ride. (I was in the neighborhood for a halloween b-day party when I stopped in to see my long lost dad. That's why Colton looks like a lion. Not that I'm ashamed that he's dressed like a lion. It's just..... its..... kinda strange. :)

2 comments:

Angie said...

Good times! I am ready to see Tarzan again...

StephNyd said...

Yay for girls weekend!! Looks like so much fun! :)