Wy: (to mom) "...uh, sweetie?"
Mom: "...yes?"
Wy: "Can I call you sweetie?"
Mom: "Um. Sure."
Later that night, yelling from the bath tub
Wy: "Sweetie, come here!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wy: "Hey, what are these?"
Mom: "Those are testicles. Hey - don't squeeze them too hard!"
Wy: "Why?"
Mom: "You don't want to hurt them."
Wy: "Do they talk?"
Mom: "........{baaah ha ha}...... of course not."
7 comments:
What a little womanizer. :)
HA! The last one is killing me! Michelle's boy Zachary said this the other day when Michelle was having trouble finding a babysitter while she went to work and so Zachary really freaked out that Michelle was serious that he would have to tend Annabelle all by himself, so he said this..."Okay Mom, but how will I fee her? I don't even have a boob!" Kids kill me!! :)
Looove it!! Wy guy is the cutest!
Ahhh hahaha! Boys and their questions about their anatomy! Too funny.
Oh my, that is FUNNY!
Love it! So sorry I missed you, Sweetie!
That made me laugh really hard.
Post a Comment