Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Family Night Bowling



We had so much fun bowling with the boys. It was Colton's first time bowling, and every time he pushed the ball down the lane, he jumped up and down for the next 20 seconds, shouting "I did it! I did it!" Then he'd run away. Fast.

5 comments:

derekandjulie said...

So stinkin' cute! I love that age. Them's are some cute kids you've got there Beck.

StephNyd said...

Cute! :)

Angie said...

So cute!!!

Noelle and Corey said...

Bowling is the best! We went twice over the holidays. I even beat Corey once.:)And at BYU it's only $1 per game and $1 for shoe rental on Monday nights--a steal. It's probably way crowded when school is in, though.

Kara said...

Cute video. I am very impressed with you wicked bowling skills-throwing a heavy ball with a toddler in arms. I'm pretty sure I stink, I couldn't complete such a task!