Friday, February 4, 2011

Sledding


We had such a great time sledding a few weeks ago. Reckless 1-year-old Colton completely loved it. He is wild. Wyatt had a pretty good time, but didn't mind sitting out on a few rides. :)

I love how different my boys are. Their hair, their eyes, their mouths, their cute bummies, their temperaments, their interests, what makes them laugh, everything about them is so different. I love them both so differently.... and so much.

2 comments:

Emily & Rayden said...

hey there. yes we are in lehi now. we're in west lehi......right west of 2300 west. so a little out here but not too bad. its a kind of newer development i guess. but yes anytime you'd like to have the boys play that is fine. if you want me to be there, i usually get home from school around 5 or so. otherwise, ur welcome to have rayden play with them any time.

Angie said...

Hey sledding rocks! Look how cute your three boys look. I love it!