Yay for Fun hollidays! Yay for Family! Yay for gambling!!!:) Love the picture of Wy holding that little girls hand...already a womanizer. And still can't get over Colton falling asleep on the gym floor!
oh my word...I can hear your voice and see your face when you say ..."and reindeer?" BTW thanks for taking Dom that whole day...that was awesome for us. :)
7 comments:
Cute pics! I love the jamie picture in front of the tree. So cute!
Yay for Fun hollidays! Yay for Family! Yay for gambling!!!:) Love the picture of Wy holding that little girls hand...already a womanizer. And still can't get over Colton falling asleep on the gym floor!
Gambling, huh? Sweet! ;)
Hope you won! Use the money to come see me!
Very clever post! Let me guess, Wyatt isn't such a morning person, is he? Those are some cute pictures of your December events!
cute :)
oh my word...I can hear your voice and see your face when you say ..."and reindeer?" BTW thanks for taking Dom that whole day...that was awesome for us. :)
Post a Comment