Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Big NUMBER 4


Our little cutie turned 4. And we had such a fun time celebrating his birthday super-hero style, with homemade Chinese Food. His favorites! (I know I say this all the time, but) I think our kids are so lucky to have so many people who love them. We don't have to throw a party to have 15 people show up on his big day to hang out or drop off a gift or call to wish him a happy birthday.

Wyatt is really the most likeable, huggable, & loveable boy. He has the sweetest disposition. He is a great friend, a protective brother, and & loving son. He loves to make sound effects, groove, and rescue people. His most common phrase lately is, "I don't know what you're talking about." It's pretty funny. He says at least three or four times a day - always completely out of the blue, "I love you, Mama." When he is half-asleep or sick, you can see his true colors.... they are still as rose-colored as can be. When he talks in his sleep, it's usually something like, "...I love you..." (or "Chickens!!!!") And when he was sick a few weeks ago and vomiting in his bed & on his blankets (a few times). He kept saying, "Oh, I'm so sorry, Mommy. I made a mess!"

We really couldn't live without him. We love you so much, Wyatt Vee Taylor.






Opening presents, and loving every one of them!!


Wyatt's super hero birthday cake. He loved it. And I have suddenly become a huge fan of fondant.



Wyatt wrote thank you notes to everyone that gave him a gift (some still need a stamp-we didn't forget you). They were all unique. Some short, some long, some funny, some not. But ALL were sincere - and completely adorable. This was my very favorite note. (He loves these girls, and apparently wants to protect them from bad guys. Oh, he's so cute.)

Happy Birthday to our BIG BOY.

6 comments:

Shawn and Megan Atwood said...

Love that kid, love the thank you notes. glad he had a great birthday!

The Briggs said...

We will keep this note on our fridge forever!!! We love Wy-guy!!!

StephNyd said...

Happy 4th Wy!!! Cute post Beck. :)

Kara said...

That is the cutest little note! What a super hero! So, I have always been scared off by fondant, you may have given me hope...Wyatt's cake turned out great!

Dubb Days said...

What a sweet little man! Of course he has quite the example. The cake--seriously awesome! So happy you have him in your life! Love the notes!

Scott & Annie said...

Hey! I was feeling out of the loop with you because for a while I couldn't see your blog! Cute boy, I'm glad he had a fun day, and I wish I could make a sweet super hero cake like that.