These boys are so hilarious. Tyson and I seriously laugh ourselves silly. Here are few things from the last week or two that I'd like to remember.
Colton likes to pee in the potty. And he milks for all it's worth. He'll pee for 2 seconds and stop. He cheers for himself, and everyone else watching cheers. Then he'll pee for another 2 seconds and stop. "A udder one!!" (another one) He cheers, we cheer. Yeah! Good job! "Hold on." He pees again for 2 seconds and stops "A udder one!!!" He cheers for himself, the rest of us cheer..... this goes on for 6-7 separate pees.
Wyatt was looking/playing with my necklace. He goes, "I know what this is called!" I'm expecting, of course, for him to tell me it's called a necklace. "The necklace of shiny ninja girls!" .....oh
When Colton meets someone new he says, "Hi! I Colton. I six." I tell him, "You're two, bud." He replies like I'm the dumb two-year-old, "No, I six."
Mom: "Wy, it looks like you need a bigger bed."
Wyatt: "Ya!! So you can sleep with me!"
Wyatt: "Why do you have ice cream?"
Mom: "It's not ice cream, bud. It's potato salad."
Wyatt: "Mom!! Why did you turn the ice cream into potato salad!?!"
Dad: "What do you think mom would like for dinner?"
Colton: "Dinosaur cake!!!!!"
Wyatt loves babies. Seriously. LOVES. He has been telling us lately that he wants a baby. "No, two babies!" Now, he wants "two babies from China!" We're not sure what his baby criteria will be next week.
Colton's typical prayer: "Hevly Fada. Thank you for the day. Thank you for the blessings. Mean Monkey. Jesus Christ, Amen." If we don't guide him through every word of his prayer, he will always slip a "mean monkey" in there. I guess it doesn't help that the other three of us can't contain our giggles when he does it.
The other night, I was putting the boys to bed. The lights were off, but I remembered Wyatt hadn't gone potty before he climbed into bed. I reminded him, and he jumped out of bed and said, "Ok! I'll just use your headlamp!" so, instead of just turning on a few lights, he grabbed my headlamp (for running when it's dark - I know, pretty awesome) turned it on, put it on his head, and shined it straight into the toilet while he peed. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen - I had to snap a picture with my phone! I don't think it's appropriate to share.... but take my word for it. HI-LA-RI-OUS.
6 comments:
haha beck your kids are so funny. you always have the funniest stories to share.
yes i'm really glad i finally got done with school. now it just is SUCKING so bad finding a job. i'm back in logan, but i've applied EVERYWHERE....cache valley and jordan district and alpine district mainly. i've had interviews but nothing yet. boo. it sucks. i really need to find something or rayden and mama are gonna be broke soon. :(
Loved this post! Cracked me up. Your boys are AWESOME!!! :)
Love the one about the babies. Maybe he's on to something. My two year old also lies about his age! :)
I love this. I laughed so hard at the "mean monkey" thing. Seriously, these little people are hilarious. That reminds me of Bree's stage last year when she reminded us daily not to poke horses in the eye. ?!?!
Thanks for sharing and making me giggle! Love you Beck!!!
Two great posts in a row! Thank you for the list of things you learned...they were nice reminders for me! And your kids sound like such little cuties!
Post a Comment