Tyson and I like to sing our conversations to each other and sometimes the kids. It's always a catchy little tune, I wish you could hear it. Well, today's song sounded something like this, "Please.... don't say.... those words..... again. I'll have...... to get....... some soap - to wash those mean words out!!" It sounds much better with the tune.
Anyway. Amidst the threat of washing out Wyatt's mouth, Colton starts singing his own song to the exact same tune. "The stegosaurus...... ate my leaf!!!
Ha ha. This little cutie is always surprising us with something.
2 comments:
You have a very nice voice so next time we talk will you sing to me?
I want to hear your cute songs Becky! You are the best mom. You sing while you discipline your children instead of yell or scream. You are awesome and I hope I sing to my kids when they are naughty instead of use a loud voice!
Post a Comment