We've had such a fun summer so far! In fact, it's been so jam-packed full of fun that I haven't even had a chance to charge the battery in my camera. Darn. But someone else took my boys' pictures! Here are some cute ones....
I love the black & white style, but I also love the high quality color and these kids' coloring. How do I choose which ones to print & frame?
7 comments:
They turned out so cute!!!! Love those mischievous boys;)
Love all of them! Do a collage of colored and black & white ones combined. It'd be so cute Beck! :)
p.s. I need to see you soon. It's a must. :)
Those turned out darling! I love them all! especially the first one.
oh my goodness. ADORABLE. i would love to have a picture of them for my fridge.
Handsome little devils!
A is for adorable! Look at those heart breakers! Lvoe it! Oha nd I love that you sing to eachother through out the day, even when disciplining :)
Hey! Hope you got my email about Saturday. Would love to see you. I know you are one busy woman:) Love ya!
Post a Comment